- We accept all major credit cards.
- Gift certificates are available for skincare or permanent makeup procedures.
- All sales on services and gift certificates are final. There are no exceptions, combinations, discounts, nor further transfers available.
- Please turn off cell phones and other electronic devices during treatments.
- Entry into the Gift Card Program is available for purchase ($250+); only redeemable at Min's.
- Closed Holidays: 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and News Years Day.
- A 24 hour notice is respectfully appreciated for appointments.
We appreciate feedback from our customers to ensure the best of service.
Re-Touch Scheduling Policy
Prior to 2014, Min Permanent Makeup offered five years of free touch ups for all permanent makeup procedures. Over the years, Min Permanent Makeup has attracted a number of clients from across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Due to the number of clients garnered over the years, Min had to change her policy to minimize the wait time for clients who are trying to get in for their first touch up. Starting in 2014, Min changed her policy of free touch ups from five years to five free touch ups only; therefore clients’ prior to 2014 are guaranteed five years of free touch ups until the date of their expiration. Due to scheduling conflicts, effective October 1st, 2015 Min is changing her touch up policy to three free touch ups; therefore clients from 2014 to September 2015 are given five free touch ups only.
Her permanent makeup schedule is comprised of more than fifteen clients who come in for free retouches and only five available appointments for new procedures each day, six days a week. Consequently, her permanent makeup schedule is booked several months in advance to accommodate touch ups. Follow up appointments for clients who need to receive their first touch up will be scheduled three to four months following their initial procedure with a six-month interval afterwards.
Min apologizes for this inconvenience and is trying her best to make sure she accommodates each client to the best of her ability.
Thank you for your understanding.